July/August quote unquote
4 July 2019
Feedback on TRANSFORM June issue.
- Perfect timing to receive the latest @IEMA_Transform magazine as I’m currently transitioning to an environmentally friendly diet #meatfree #ClimateBreakdown #toptips
- This looks like a great issue - and what we can learn from global conversations/wisdom #foodsystems #agriculture @IEMA_Transform
- Strewth.....going to have our work cut out - almost 200 entries to @iemanet Sustainability Impact Awards! Can’t wait to get stuck into the judging #inspiring
- Replying to @mbaxteriema
@IEMA_Transform Congratulations - what a great response in the inaugural year! A fabulous initiative.
- Proud to be featured in this month’s @IEMA_Transform magazine! My article examines how industrialised agriculture is affecting both the planet and our own food security
- Excited to announce that FIEMA member @jeromebaddley won the @SocEnv_HQ Environmental Professional of the Year award last night for his work in sustainability. Many congratulations Jerome!
- Eid ul Fitr is likely to coincide with #WorldEnvironmentDay. The Bahu Trust has produced a short resource for our community on what can be done on #EidulFitr to contribute to safer, cleaner & healthier air for us all to breathe